I am Doug Wingfield and live in Oak Cliff. I have a partner of 27 years, a son and 2 dogs! Life is really good!
There are some passions in my life that I would like to share. One of them is gardening and I study water-wise or Xeriscape plants. We live in a 60's contemporary home and have found that the native plants with a modern, simple style really give our home an edge. Our home was chosen to be on the Heritage Oak Cliff Tour of Homes in 2018! It was very hard work but 879 of the most gracious and amazing guests came out to visit. It was an incredible experience! Another passion I have is spirituality. I find that experiencing love and appreciation for all things makes life more fun and enjoyable. It is a constant struggle to let things be with the world changing as rapidly as it is. But I keep telling myself that "it is what it is".
Giving back to the community is important to me. In my life, I have been given help when I needed it and have chosen to pay it forward. A portion of all my sales commissions is donated to local charities including the Resource Center, the North Texas Food Bank and to my church home, First United Methodist Church and to the Crossroads Community Services.
Life has brought me many blessings for which I am extremely grateful. It is truly humbling when someone brings me into their family's lives and asks me to assist them with one of their most financially major decisions-buying or selling a home. I am honored to provide the assistance.
Knock Knock Realty Inc. is a privately owned company that was founded by me in 2018. We specialize in homes South of LBJ Freeway and have a keen interest of the neighborhoods in East Dallas, Oak Lawn / Uptown / Turtle Creek and Oak Cliff.
We pride ourselves on individualized service. No two clients are the same and should not be treated as such.
Interview several agents and choose the one you are comfortable with. And ensure they are full time agents! I, personally, have been a REALTOR for 21 years and sold 241 homes. My least sale was $26,000 and highest sale was $9,500,000. Today, the homes I have listed for sale are sold on average in 27 days and at a 98% list price to sales price. My average sales price is $339,333.
The Top 10 Ways I can help with your home buying or selling needs:
1. I think deeply and I think often. This activity empowers me to clarify and explain to you the home selling process.
2. I thrive when I acquire new knowledge and skills. My mastery and access to knowledge empowers me to make credible and well-informed decisions; I won't overwhelm you with information.
3. Routine and structure are at my core. My detailed lists of tasks and timelines increases efficiency and allows me to focus on the end result: a successful sale.
4. There are few coincidences in this world and almost every event has a meaning. By looking at the bigger picture and helping build bridges between the parties to the sale, I hope to give you a sense of some comfort and stability in the face of uncertainty.
5. I have the ability to think about all of the factors that might affect a situation. My critical thinking helps clarify reality and provides objectivity.
6. I anticipate obstacles and take serious care in making decisions or choices. Through natural anticipation and careful thought processes, I know how to reduce risks and prevent problems from arising.
7. I stand up for what I believe, even in the face of strong resistance. You will appreciate my commitment to consistency between what I promise and what I deliver.
8. My awareness of the situation and the expression, value and implications of your emotions will allow you to feel like I understand you.
9. My powerful anticipation and detailed visualization of a better future can turn your aspirations into reality.
10. I can quickly weigh alternative paths and determine the best one. My natural ability to anticipate, play out different scenarios and plan ahead make me an agile decision-maker. Someone who is in your court only!
The resume paragraph: After a brief stint in the military (Air Force), I began my real estate career in the property management field about 30 years ago. I became a real estate licensee in 1997 and a real estate broker in 2017. Additionally, during this time I was an AVP and Trust Officer for Bank of America. In this position, my client fiduciary duties included the management, purchase and sell of personal homes that were held in trusts.
Real estate transactions aren't simple. Buying or selling a home is a high stake, very stressful situation involving emotions and major decisions. You need a Broker who will work tirelessly on your behalf. With my decades of experience, I have encountered many challenges during the transaction. But thoughtful planning, strategic thinking and with a genuine good will, I have helped my clients overcome each obstacle.
Good conduct is it's own reward!
If you have any thoughts, comments or questions-please give me a call, email or text. I look forward to working with you soon.